Fundraising Champion Social Media Guide
Use the following sample social media posts to share your fundraising efforts with your followers. You can use them as is or even customize this content to better suit your personal style. Just remember to always include your fundraising page link in all of your posts.
Social Media Posts
- [ORGANIZATION NAME] is participating in Amplify Austin Day, a 24-hour giving event, on March 6th-7th! Join me in supporting [ORGANIZATION NAME] to [OBJECTIVE]. As a fundraising champion for [ORGANIZATION NAME], I have my own fundraising page, so check out this link to donate to my personal fundraiser during Amplify Austin Day: [FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK] #ILiveHereIGiveHere #AmplifyAustin Day
- Amplify Austin Day is in less than X days away! My goal is to raise $X for [ORGANIZATION NAME], but I need YOUR help to get here. Make a long lasting contribution here: [FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK] #ILiveHereIGiveHere #AmplifyAustinDay
- TODAY IS THE DAY! I need your help in supporting [ORGANIZATION NAME] so they can continue to help [THOSE SERVED BY ORGANIZATION]. I am fundraising for [ORGANIZATION NAME] because [IMPACT ORGANIZATION HAS HAD ON YOU]. Please consider making a contribution to my fundraising page here: [LINK TO FUNDRAISING PAGE]. Your gift will make a huge impact on [THOSE SERVED BY ORGANIZATION]! #ILiveHereIGiveHere #AmplifyAustinDay
- [ORGANIZATION NAME] needs YOU! Join me in supporting their mission to [ORGANIZATION INITIATIVE, briefly]!: [FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK] #ILiveHereIGiveHere #AmplifyAustinDay
- I am fundraising for [ORGANIZATION NAME] during Amplify Austin Day on March 6th - 7th! Check out my page here [FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK] to donate and share! #ILiveHereIGiveHere #AmplifyAustinDay
- Thank you to the donors and supporters that have helped me reach X% of my goal! Help me get to 100% #ILiveHereIGiveHere: [FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK] #ILiveHereIGiveHere #AmplifyAustinDay
- Use your own personal photos or videos to show your support and tell your story.
- Use the hashtags #AmplifyAustinDay #ILiveHereIGiveHere so the Amplify Austin Day event organizers can like and comment on your posts. We may even reshare them!
- Links are not clickable in Instagram posts. To have a clickable link, add it to your bio or share it in an Instagram Story using the link tool.
Tips & Ideas for Fundraising
Tag the Nonprofit: Nonprofits love to see your generosity and are excited to help engage with your posts. Be sure to tag them so they can easily find what you are posting online.
Social Media Challenge: Use social media as a way to interact with others close to the cause and to promote your fundraising efforts. Encourage your friends to share your fundraising page - maybe offer to make a $5 donation in the name of anyone who shares your page or their own story (A great way to encourage participation if you were already going to make some donations).
We offer a suite of Amplify Austin Day social media graphics. You can download, customize, or even create our own with our brand tools.
New this year are video files for you to create Amplify Austin Day TikToks and IG Reels.