Shape the future of your community when you give back local on AmplifyATX.org.
Amplify Austin is our community's year-round giving resource and provides an easy and fun way for Central Texans to give together. You can be a vital force in our community by supporting the local nonprofits that address our most pressing needs and make Central Texas the place we all love to live, work, and play. Discover how individuals and families, businesses, and nonprofits can join the generosity movement.
Individuals & Families
Simple, daily acts of generosity add up to collectively manifest transformative change. Together, we can shape a future for Central Texas that is more vibrant, equitable, and prosperous.
Even while we practice physical distancing, we can stand together. Here are a few meaningful ways you can embrace generosity from home:
- Donate Today: Nonprofits are readily responding to the impact of COVID-19 and racial inequality in our community. To do that, we need funding to carry our mission-driven work. Search for the causes closest to your heart. Show your support with a monthly donation or a one-time gift.
- Advocate for a cause you believe in: Start a fundraising page for your cause and invite your friends, family, and professional network to join you in giving back.
Want to help Central Texas recover from the recent winter storm and support 131 nonprofits whose missions focus on basic needs, disaster relief and emergency response, human services, and housing, shelter, and homelessness. Set up a fundraising page for the ILHIGH Amplify: Disaster Relief Fund.
- Grow Your Knowledge to Serve the Community: Participate in mentorship and community leadership programs, See Us Give and the Austin Involved Board Internship Program, to take the next step in your philanthropic journey.
- Volunteer: Search virtual volunteer opportunities and get involved at VolunteerMatch.com. Find nonprofits who are seeking board members via Mission Capital.
- Actions for Good: Challenge yourself and your friends and family members to daily acts of generosity. Acts of generosity can range from writing a kind note to your neighbors, chalking a positive message on your driveway, organizing a donation drive, starting a fundraiser, and much more! Need inspiration? Follow @ilivehereigivehere on Instagram.
- Share your #ILiveHereiGiveHere because... story: Spread the word about Amplify Austin Day (March 4-5) and inspire your neighbors to give back to the community! Download the #ILiveHereiGiveHere because... sign here, write in your reason for giving and share it to amplify your cause! Be sure to tag #ILiveHereIGiveHere in your caption and tag friends, family, and co-workers to join the generosity movement with you. Your post may be chosen to be shared on our accounts!
I Live Here I Give Here is a bridge to impact, helping your company make your mark, your way on Central Texas. With deep roots in the region and strong relationships with 675+ local nonprofits making a difference across causes, we're a trusted partner for businesses looking to engage their employees and exercise corporate citizenship.
Here are a few ways you can invest in the local community:
Support 675+ nonprofits in one day. Amplify Austin Day is our community's annual day of giving and local businesses have the opportunity to be part of Central Texas' most impactful day of generosity by:
- Donating to the ILHIGH Amplify Fund. This fund provides matching dollars and prizes shared across 675+ nonprofits. Every dollar given to the fund inspires $6 additional dollars. We'll work with you to explore the ILHIGH Amplify Fund sponsorship that aligns with your company's mission. You'll be in great company.
- Hosting an employee giving campaign. Doing good is good for business and workplace culture. Empower your employees to come together and donate to their favorite causes on Amplify Austin Day. Receive custom reports to facilitate matching gifts and uncover the causes that your employees care about most. Learn more here.
What about the other 364 days in a year? I Live Here I Give Here can help grow your CSR strategy through our Annual Business Membership Program. Your employees will gain access to the full slate of our programs for mentorship and community leadership development, including See Us Give and the Austin Involved Board Internship Program. Beyond our signature programs, ILHIGH can customize offerings that align with your company's goals. Annual Business members enjoy brand recognition at year-round programs, events, and in organizational communications.
Sponsor a program. The generosity movement gains momentum when every Central Texan finds ways to give back local. As a sponsor of one of our mentorship or community leadership development programs, your brand will be recognized as a catalyst for good.
Ready to get started? Review our business engagement opportunities, then contact Erin@ILiveHereIGiveHere.org to chart your path to giving back locally and elevating your visibility as a great corporate citizen.
For Media Organizations: I Live Here I Give Here relies on valued media partners to amplify awareness for its 750+ nonprofit members and encourage the community to give back local. We offer in-kind partnership opportunities tailored to your outlet and audience. For more information, contact Press@ILiveHereIGiveHere.org.
I Live Here I Give Here's Nonprofit Membership program is designed to connect local nonprofit organizations with inspired, trained, and motivated givers who are ready to make a difference in their community. Our membership program emphasizes collaboration across the nonprofit sector, strives for increased awareness about local causes, and provides exciting opportunities to raise essential funds, build capacity, and meet new donors.
Your membership includes participation in Amplify Austin Day as well as year-round access to our giving platform, AmplifyATX.org. We're committed to providing members with year-round support to build a community of lifelong givers through our giving initiatives, awareness building opportunities, and training programs. Learn more here.
Here are a few ways you can use AmplifyATX.org to empower your donors and advocates:
- Encourage Audiences to Donate Today: AmplifyATX.org is here as a resource for you year-round. Update your AmplifyATX.org profile page to reflect your current needs and fundraising campaigns. ILHIGH drives traffic to this page 365 days a year.
- Invite Fundraising Champions to Help: Your advocates can start a fundraising page for your cause and invite their networks to join you in giving back. This is also a great opportunity for volunteers to engage while social distancing.
- Performs Acts of Generosity: Challenge your constituents to daily acts of generosity based on your mission. For example, they can rally around specific volunteer projects, set up a fundraising campaign, do something special for your clients, or write thank-you notes to donors.
- Inspire Your Network: Participate in the GENEROSITY NOW Social Media Challenge by sharing how you give and the meaningful impact of your donors, volunteers, and advocates with hashtag #ILiveHereIGiveHere. Your post may be chosen to be shared on our accounts!
- Activate Your Board: Engaged board members are key to successful fundraising. Prepare your board for the big day by reviewing the Building Board Support Toolkit packed with promotional materials, social media graphics, email templates, and more.
Tools & Resources