The Business Fundraiser registration is closed.
Contact Erin Ajayi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-717-4193 with questions.
Amplify Austin Day is Central Texas’ biggest day of giving and on March 2-3, 2022, we will celebrate our 10th annual Amplify Austin Day.
The 24-hour call to action has raised more than $81.5M for hundreds of local organizations and rallies our entire community to give together. The support of local businesses for Central Texas nonprofits is a big part of Amplify Austin Day's success. In 2021, Business Fundraisers and their employees raised $1.4M of the overall $12.5M on Amplify Austin Day for local nonprofits!
As an Amplify Austin Day business fundraiser, you empower your employees to give back to the community where they live, love, work, and play. Your company can also boost employee giving by offering matching dollars during Amplify Austin Day. The AmplifyATX.org platform provides an easy, fun, and efficient way for your entire company to help local nonprofits.
I Live Here I Give Here will provide:
- Detailed employee giving metrics report that revels the causes your employees love and helps drive community impact activities within your company
- Customer support to help set up your online giving page and throughout the campaign
- Business Fundraiser toolkit with messaging and graphics for internal communications
- 30-minute virtual presentation with our staff to get your employees excited about Amplify Austin Day (subject to availability)
- Corporate matching gift administration (requires added service charge)
In addition to receiving awards and post-campaign recognition, we I Live Here I Give Here is providing the following prizes for Business Fundraisers:
- First-Time Business Fundraisers: Raffle entry to receive complementary I Live Here I Give Here Annual Business Membership (Community Builder-level)
- Most dollars raised (small, medium, large companies): Complementary Generosity At Work virtual workshop session (Topics include: Finding Your Passion, Volunteering 101, Nonprofit Panel)
- Highest participation rate (small, medium, large companies): Complementary tickets to attend See Us Give, I Live Here I Give Here's signature program that introduces local to greater community engagement
Corporate Matching Gifts:
When you sign up as a Business Fundraiser, you can make a commitment that you will be providing a specific dollar amount to match employee giving. Matching funds are a great way to show your support for Amplify Austin Day and are especially motivating when your employees see their dollar going further and having greater impact. In order for your matching funds to be displayed on the leaderboard and added to your company's total, you must register by 5pm on February 25.
You can provide match funds in two ways:
1. Distribute the Match Yourself: You will have access to a real-time report to distribute your company match. This option is ideal for companies that have existing matching platforms.
2. I Live Here I Give Here Can Distribute the Match: We will distribute your company match according to the charities your employees have designated and any match guidelines determined by your company. If you choose this option, you will be invoiced on March 11 and payment is due on March 18. This distribution service is subject to a 6% service charge. I Live Here I Give Here is a 501(c)(3) organization, EIN 90-0647614, and this gift will be tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Thank you for participating in Amplify Austin - the support of local businesses for local nonprofits is a big part of the giving day success! Below are some resources we provide to help businesses create an effective employee campaign
We can't wait to see what your team accomplishes when you join together to Amplify Austin!