Sample Amplify Austin Day Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Amplify Austin Day, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! After your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Amplify Austin Day email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Amplify Austin Day goals.
Subject: Amplify Austin Day News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Amplify Austin Day is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Amplify Austin Day updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Amplify Austin Day campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Amplify Austin Day
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Amplify Austin Day specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Amplify Austin Day team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.