Your Amplify Austin Day Fundraiser Guide
Download the P2P Fundraising Playbook
You have a passion: It could be for animal welfare, fighting poverty, supporting the arts, or raising awareness about mental illness. We bet you also have a wonderful network of friends and colleagues in your life. Amplify Austin offers you a vehicle to connect your passion and your network by creating your own personal campaign to raise money for local nonprofits supporting your passion. As an individual fundraiser for your chosen nonprofit(s), you set the goal, you get the word out, and you become a champion for your cause.
Peer to Peer Fundraising is as Easy as...
Fundraising Champion Basics
How do I become a Fundraising Champion?
What Link Do I Share?
How do I get the Word Out?
What am I Responsible for?
For Handy Reference
Have you left the site and need to get back to your donor account? Check out this support article with step by step instructions on how to log in to your donor account on GiveGab.
Fundraising Champion Communication Guides
Here are some goodies you can use to help get the word outSupport Article
- How do I log into my Peer to Peer Fundraiser Toolkit for Amplify Austin?
- How do I use the Fundraiser's Toolkit?
- How do I change the goal on my Fundraiser?
- How do I thank my donors?
- How do I join a peer-to-peer fundraising team?
- How do I edit my peer-to-peer fundraising team
- 6 Actions Successful Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers Take
- The ABCs of P2P Fundraising
- Four Primary Benefits of P2P Fundraising
- Click here to go to the downloads page